Managed services let you offload specific operations to a service provider, known in tech parlance as a Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider assumes ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing, and/or problem resolution for selected systems and functions on your behalf.
Basic services often start with a monitoring service, which notifies you of problems, which you resolve on your own. At the upper end of the spectrum, service providers offer fully managed services that cover everything from alerts through problem resolution.
Typically they perform an initial assessment of your current environment and management requirements to help you decide what services and service levels you need.
Adopting managed services is intended to be an efficient way to stay up-to-date on technology, have access to skills, and address issues related to cost, quality of service and risk. As the IT infrastructure components of many SMB and large corporations are migrating to the cloud, with MSPs (managed services providers) increasingly facing the challenge of cloud computing, a number of MSPs are providing in-house cloud services or acting as brokers with cloud services providers. A recent survey claims that a lack of knowledge and expertise in cloud computing rather than offerors’ reluctance, appears to be the main obstacle to this transition. For example, in transportation, many companies face a significant increase of fuel and carrier costs, driver shortages, customer service requests and global supply chain complexities. Managing day-to-day transportation processes and reducing related costs come as significant burdens that require the expertise of Transportation Managed Services (or managed transportation services) providers.
Managed services allow businesses to delegate their operations to an expert third-party organization that specializes in handling these responsibilities. These third-party organizations, known as Managed Service Providers (MSPs), are responsible for the entirety or portions of a business’ systems, as agreed upon in a Service Level Agreement (SLA). Equipment is typically procured by the client, and depending on the SLA, Managed Service Providers may provide round-the-clock monitoring, issue resolution and reporting, and more.
According to the SLA, managed service providers charge a flat fee for delivery of their services over a set period of time. The SLA defines exactly what services will be furnished and the degree they will be offered, as well as metrics for measuring the success of these services.
Clients convert their messy ad‐hoc staffing functions into an effective automated business process through the menschForce MSP program. While our clients manage their projects, menschForce automatically manages their project staffing effectively for them”. Our MSP program comes with the complete licensing of our VMS system and processes.
Features of the VMS:
- Completely automate the staff recruitment process via menschForce VMS.
- It allows you to post a comprehensive, tailor-made requirement. The suppliers and consultants can submit resumes, rates, and multiple supporting documents. You can associate a requirement with contingent parameters that will help you to get the best possible match. Multiple recruiters from multiple vendors can work individually on fining and submitting the best candidates.
- You will have a process to manage, measure vendors, recruiter-wise, account manager-wise performances through reports and scorecards.
- Vendor Neutral, client-specific composite Processes Automation.
- Contingent worker’s legal liabilities including H1B and other immigration program compliance.
- Contingent workers Immigration status compliance.
- Performance Tracking of vendors and consultants.
- Integration of menschForce VMS with your internal processes & systems.
- menschForce could provide a helping hand in prequalifying profiles to eliminate skill mismatches and insufficient experience.
- menschForce provides better interview experience through its virtual Video interview sessions. Conducting telephonic discussions/interviews have become outdated.
- Not only a compliance management system, but it also empowers you to systematically run the business through advanced Finance and Accounts modules. Just keep evolving in your recruitment process through menschForce.
- The product is specifically tailor-made for the staffing industry.
- menschForce is a simple but Best in Breed system which helps organizations to effectively process and monitor day to day staffing and recruitment process.
- menschForce reduces your complexities in dealing with the Hiring Process, Finance, and Legal Compliance Management.
- It has state-of-the-art Processes, Management Methodologies, and Compliance frameworks.
- Predefined WFR (WorkForce Requirement Form) crafted to match the globally accepted standards helps in a clear understanding of the requirement.
- menschForce’s automatic requirement distribution system starting MSP’s Hiring manager. He could now focus on more business.
- menschForce has preloaded- timely updated databases facilitating both headhunting and job hunting. The automatic suggestions provided by menschForce reduces the work of Account manager or Recruiter to 1/3.
- Vendors could swiftly submit the candidates online in menschForce. menschForce has Predefined CSF (Candidate Submission Form) crafted to match the globally accepted standards helps in the clear presentation of the profile.
Looking forward to trying menschForce for your vendor management MSP program? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.